It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The Bucks Village Journal
Bourne End. Bucks.
Bourne End. Bucks.
- Penn Fest 20/07/2018 – 22/07/2018 Horsemoor Lane, Penn, Amersham HP7, UK See attached poster Please check with organisers for times.
- Maidenhead Festival 2018 22/07/2018 at 11:00 am – 9:30 pm Maidenhead Festival Kidwell's Park, Maidenhead, Berks The 2018 two-day Maidenhead Festval will take place over the weekend of 21st & 22nd July. The family-focused event will feature music, a beach, fairground, stalls and side shows and if you're lucky you might spot a friendly clown or acrobat! The festival will be centred around Kidwells Park but aims to involve the whole…
- Taplow Car Boot 22/07/2018 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Main A4 Bath Road Opp Taplow Station, Maidenhead (Junction 7 off M4) SL6 0NP Our features include:-Gravel Based, quick drying fieldLate Start Friendly Car BootLate Booters WelcomeThousands of BuyersHuge Car ParkGood Food on siteLicensed Security
- The Maidenhead Beach at Norden Farm 23/07/2018 at 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Norden Farm Centre for the Arts Altwood Rd, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4PF, The ever popular Maidenhead Beach is back, all summer long – this year inspired by the laid back tropical paradise that is Goa. The Beach has been designed and handmade by Norden Farm with the help of the community. It’s free to play on every day with beachside tables available for snacks and lunch from…
- Sunset Heights Brush Party - Beaconsfield 25/07/2018 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm The White Hart, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield HP9 1LW, UK Come to our 'Sunset Heights' Brush Party at The White Hart in Beaconsfield on the 25th July 2018. It’s all about fun! Get yourself a drink from the bar, settle down to your canvas and unleash your inner Van Gogh! It doesn’t matter if you haven’t picked up a paintbrush since school, our artist will…
- The Bourne End Sewing Bee 26/07/2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm St. Dunstan's Church Hall, Bourne End Sewing Bee is a community group open to all sewing aficionados in Bourne End and the surrounding area. We aim to establish a monthly get together to sew, swap tips and share experience, chat and drink tea/coffee and eat cake! Starts at 7.30pm - 10pm / £4 including refreshments On the 4th Thursday…