It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The Bucks Village Journal
Bourne End. Bucks.
Bourne End. Bucks.
- Summer Soltice Wessex Ale 'n' Cider Fest 22/06/2018 at 5:00 pm – 23/06/2018 at 6:00 pm Roots Garden Centre, Priors Ct Rd, Hermitage, Newbury RG18 9TG, UK Live music, DJ, food, camping, arm wrestling, custom bike show Please check on closing time for the 23rd www.hellsangelsmcwessex.com
- Denham Carboot 23/06/2018 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am Main A40, DENHAM ROUNDABOUT Juncion 1 off M40 if approaching from West Near Uxbridge (Corner of Denham Court Drive) UB9 5PG Please check to confirm that this event is on.Thousands of BuyersPorterloos with hand washing on siteGravel based fields, drains & dries very quickly from rainGood Food on siteHuge Car ParkKiddies ridesLicensed SecurityEstablished, popular friendly Car Boot Sale
- Englefield Green Village Fair & Classic Car Display 2018 23/06/2018 at 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm The Village Green, St Jude's Road, Englefield Green, Egham Surrey TW20 0JW Englefield Green Village Fair & Classic Car Display All pre-Dec1993 classic vehicles are welcome to join the display there will be an entry fee of £7 per vehicle. Doig Classics sponsor the classic car display. To enter your vehicle or receive information contact Jason Myles at Doig Classics by Calling or Texting EGVF & your…
- Taplow Car Boot 24/06/2018 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Main A4 Bath Road Opp Taplow Station, Maidenhead (Junction 7 off M4) SL6 0NP Our features include:-Gravel Based, quick drying fieldLate Start Friendly Car BootLate Booters WelcomeThousands of BuyersHuge Car ParkGood Food on siteLicensed Security
- Big Ben's Carboot 24/06/2018 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Bucks Cowleaze Field - (A40) Junc 4/5 M40 - West Wycombe
- The Bourne End Sewing Bee 28/06/2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm St. Dunstan's Church Hall, Bourne End Sewing Bee is a community group open to all sewing aficionados in Bourne End and the surrounding area. We aim to establish a monthly get together to sew, swap tips and share experience, chat and drink tea/coffee and eat cake! Starts at 7.30pm - 10pm / £4 including refreshments On the 4th Thursday…